How do I add a database?
If you want to add a database, you have multiple options:
- Fill out the Google Form and we will take care of it.
- Create a new issue on GitHub and fill out the required information
- If you have experience with GitHub:
- fork this repository
- Copy the
posts/_template.mdfile and rename it similarly to the other databases
- Edit the contents of the file as instructed
- Save it, commit the change, and push it to your fork
- Create a pull request against the original repository
You can reach the maintainers here:
- Karel Fliegel (fliegek at fel.cvut.cz)
- Lukáš Krasula (l.krasula at gmail.com)
- Werner Robitza (werner.robitza at gmail.com)