How do I add a database?
If you want to add a database, you have multiple options:
- Fill out the Google Form and we will take care of it.
- Create a new issue on GitHub and fill out the required information
- If you have experience with GitHub, fork this repository and add your own database in the
_postsfolder. Look at the other databases to see how the syntax works. After committing to your fork, create a Pull Request.
You can reach the maintainers here:
- Karel Fliegel (fliegek at fel.cvut.cz)
- Lukáš Krasula (l.krasula at gmail.com)
- Werner Robitza (werner.robitza at gmail.com)